More Opinion by The Springboard

Did President Biden Suggest America Is At War?
"Joe Biden told the American people in his opening lines, "In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. And he said, 'I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.' Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.""

Monday, September 16, 2024

Jason B. Truth Has a Good Notion About the Fallacies of Allan Lichtman's Prediction Kamala Harris Will Win the Election

Is he Nostradamus? I am talking about Professor Allan Lichtman who is predicting that Kamala Harris will win the election in November. You know, the same guy who just months ago compared Joe Biden to George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and predicted that he would win the election just mere months ago?

I guess he didn't see that disastrous debate coming that shook apart Biden's chances and thrusted Vice President Kamala Harris to front of the race. But I digress.

Sure, Lichtman does have a few presidential elections under his belt. He's been making bold predictions for more than 40 years, and you can't take away from him that he's been right a lot of the time. But not because he knows what the outcomes will be. 

I admit, I do find Lichtman's prediction a bit disconcerting and alarming. But I also think he happens to be dead wrong here. But I won't steal anyone's thunder. I recently read a piece chock full of videos showing cracks in Lichtman's formula and predictions, and what's behind the "magic" of it all that I think you, dear readers, will find equally interesting and enlightening.

Jason B. Truth lays it all out in clear detail for us to enjoy and digest in his article, "Allan Lichtman Predicted a Kamala Harris Victory? Get Real!" Trust me, it's worth a read.

Like the way I write or the things I write about? Follow me on my Facebook page to keep up with the latest writings wherever I may write them.

© 2024 Jim Bauer

No comments: