More Opinion by The Springboard

Did President Biden Suggest America Is At War?
"Joe Biden told the American people in his opening lines, "In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. And he said, 'I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.' Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.""

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

President Obama Is Not My President, Or Is He?

There was a time in my life that when it came to certain conspiracy theories, I viewed these things with more cynicism than I do now. I don't chalk it up to age, or even wisdom. I think it comes from simply looking around and seeing things happening all around you that just don't add up anymore.

For me this really took hold after the 2020 election. I still make it very clear that I am not saying the election was stolen, but that I simply very strongly suspect that it may have been stolen. Can we call Trump's election claims lies if we don't know the truth?

To me it's simply a question we don't have a solid answer for yet.

But there's another question that began popping up recently when a very old blog post from 2010 about former President Obama suddenly surged. Being that what the blog is talking about has nothing to do with anything happening now, it got me wondering about why.

The post was simply titled, "President Obama Is Not My President."

For a long time, it has been felt by many that Joe Biden is not actually running the country. Granted, that theory comes mostly from the right. But there are enough things happening that strongly suggest it could be possible.

Namely the clear and undeniable evidence that President Joe Biden is in mental decline. How could he be running things, and if he's not the one doing it, who is?

I remember there was a lot of chatter back when President Obama was president that he may have some desire to seek out a third term one way or another. I wrote that I felt it was mostly hyperbole, but at the same time did also point out, "President Barack Obama is exactly the kind of person I think we should be very cautious about, and very suspicious of."

You have to keep in mind that even if you can't get a two-thirds vote from Congress to pave the way for presidents to seek more terms, the progressive and liberal movements are exactly that. Movements. All they want to do is keep that movement alive and well.

So, it makes you begin to wonder how far they might go to get that done? When Obama's term was done, it was clear that if Hillary Clinton were elected, she'd have absolutely carried Obama's torch and continued his agenda. The movement's agenda. 

But then Trump won the election and threatened to stop it in its tracks.

With all of the effort there was around trying to remove Trump from office, all led by the Democrats, it began to form a thought. They'll try anything. And we saw that they did exactly that. They tried everything to get Trump out and to convince the American people Trump was a really bad guy.

And then Biden won the election. A very questionable win, as I have stated, that makes me very suspicious something was just not right that happened there. And it goes back to the other question. How far might they go to carry on their agenda?

And if Biden's not running the country, could it be that the answer to who is actually running the country is Barack Obama? Did he actually get his third term after all?

It makes you wonder a bit more recently since we've seen Barack Obama running around with the president. Granted, so is Bill Clinton, and it is an election year, and these are largely campaign fundraiser visits.

But it's also not the first time we've seen Barack Obama with the president or even in the White House.

I am not saying Barack Obama is the president any more than I am saying without a doubt that the 2020 election was stolen. But there are enough reasons to ask the question. Even if Barack Obama is not leading vicariously through Biden, he is the true Democrat figurehead right now, and so even if there is a consortium at work to lead the country and carry on the progressive and liberal movement, Obama is certainly the guy everyone else is going to talk to in order to potentially deliver the orders and instructions to whomever it is in the White House who is directing Biden to put his signature on things to make it all seem official.

Like I said. It's all conspiratorial. There was a time when I would have questioned the logic of any of this. Stolen elections, January 6th plans and coverups to hide the truth of what really happened in November of 2020, shadow presidents, single world leaders and so on and so forth.

But it all seems to be appearing to be more truth than fiction. It is at least plausible. It doesn't have that "farfetched" quality to it that so many things before it had. Because again, you can actually see it. It makes at least some sense, and just enough sense that you can believe it.

Will we ever know the truth? I fear we won't. Not about the 2020 election and not whether or not President Obama is the real president today in his third term, seeking a fourth. Because what happens with conspiracy theories in general is that we never truly ever do get to the bottom of them. 

But I will say this about these recent theories. It is in our best interest to deeply question the validity of them and keep our eyes and ears well peeled. Because things like this, if they are true, pose a very serious threat to the America we know—and Her future could forever be altered as a result.

Like the way I write or the things I write about? Follow me on my Facebook page or on X to keep up with the latest writings wherever I may write them.

No comments: