More Opinion by The Springboard

Did President Biden Suggest America Is At War?
"Joe Biden told the American people in his opening lines, "In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. And he said, 'I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.' Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.""

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Writing Update: May 25th 2023

Is this just more wasted space? Shameless promotion? I guess it is a little bit of both. I try to keep The Springboard here as "serious" as possible. That may be an overstatement, of course. But hey, this is my blog and I guess I get to make the rules.

I frequently promote my Facebook page where I compile a lot of the things I write about here and in other places. That's partly since I write a lot and I write in several places, and of course, if people like what I have to say or the way I write, I want to have a one-stop place where they can find more of me.

As such, I thought maybe it would be a good idea to occasionally share links here as well to other posts elsewhere that you may find some interest in. From more serious stuff to rambles to me trying to be funny. And I do mean trying.

If nothing else it helps to keep the page updated, and AdSense gets to advertise, why can't I?

Here are some of the more recent things I have posted in various places that you might want to give a quick read to. If not, no harm no foul. All I can do is let you know they are there and the rest is your choice.

Nonetheless. Onward and upward and here we go.

First Camp of 2023 on the Books

Does Anheuser-Busch CEO REALLY Get the Boycott?

Why We Can't All Be Rich

He Shot a Man in the Behind for WHAT?

One Stock I Have Trouble Owning

Where Was I, and How the Hell Did I Get There?

Can We Call Trump's Election Claims Lies if we Don't Know the Truth?

Busting Down the Barriers of Writing

What Do You Think About the J.K. Rowling Controversy?

And for this one, that's a wrap. I may post links once or twice a month depending upon how much new material is out there to share. And I hope I have not wasted anyone's time. That's all folks, and I will see you on the other side.

No comments: