More Opinion by The Springboard

Did President Biden Suggest America Is At War?
"Joe Biden told the American people in his opening lines, "In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. And he said, 'I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.' Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.""

Friday, February 6, 2015

Pest Control Pic of the Day 02/06/2015

After four years working for a pest control firm as a licensed and state certified service professional and licensed wildlife trapper in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I accumulated quite a few pictures of things seen in the field that I found fun or interesting. And so I thought, why not share some of those pictures and even some of those experiences here, on my blog?

To that end I was often asked, "What is the biggest rat you ever caught?" And while my biggest probably pales in comparison to some of the rats running through the sewers of the City of New York, this guy was certainly the biggest I had ever seen in the City of Milwaukee.

I caught this guy in a wine and sandwich establishment (which is no longer in business) on Oakland Avenue in Shorewood in a storage area of the basement.

Just another day in the life of an exterminator.

No comments: